Victor F. Boog
Areas Of Practice
- State Trial Practice
- Business Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Land Use Disputes including Boundary Lines and Easements
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Homeowner Association Disputes
- Construction and Mechanic’s Lien Litigation
- Administration Hearings
- Property Taxes
- Sales and Use Taxes
- Collection Matters
- Non-Compete Matters
- State Trial Practice, State Appellate Practice
- Federal Trial Practice
- Colorado, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Honors: Order of St. Ives
- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Major: American Civilization
- Hunter v. Mansell, 240 P.3d 469 Colo.App, 2010
- Parker v. City of Golden, 2005 Colo. App. Lexis 381, 2005, Colo. Ct. App.
- Busse v. City of Golden, 73 P. 3d 660, 2003, Colo.
- Olson v. Hillside Cmty Church, 42 P. 3d 52, 2001, Colo. App.
- Freeman v. Rost Family Trust, 973 P.2d 1281, 1999, Colo. App.
- Coors Brewing Co. v. Fagan, 949 P.2d 110, 1997, Colo. App.
- Golden Gate Co. v. Gilpin Cty. Bd. of Equalization, 856 P.2d 72, 1993, Colo. App.
- Colorado Mountain Properties, Inc. v. Heineman, 860 P.2d 1388 (Colo.App.), 1993
- Bergeson v. Midway Development Co. , No. 3, 817 P.2d 606 (Colo.App.), 1991
- Bear Creek Dev. Corp. v. Dyer, 790 P.2d 897, 1990, Colo. App.
- Adolph Coors Co. v. Rodriguez, 780 S.W.2d 477, 1989, Tex. App.
- Gates Rubber v. State Board of Equalization, 770 P. 2d 1189, 1989, Colo.
- Great Western Sugar Co. v. Pennant Products, Inc., 748 P.2d 1359 (Colo.App.), 1987
- State Dept. of Revenue v. Adolf Coors Co., 724 P. 2d 1341, 1986, Colo.
- Adolph Coors v. Charnes, 690 P.2d 893, 1984, Colo. App.
- BQP Industries, Inc. v. State Bd. of Equalization, 694 P.2d 337, 1984, Colo. App.
- Asphalt Paving Co. v. United States Fidelity & Guaranty Co., 671 P.2d 1013, 1983, Colo. App.
- Nobel, Inc. v. Colorado Dept. of Revenue, 652 P.2d 1084, 1982, Colo. App.
- City of Broomfield v. Walnut Creek Development Corp., 666 P.2d 1103 (Colo.App.), 1982
- Bd. of County Commr's v. Colo. Bd. of Assessment Appeals, 628 P.2d 156, 1981, Colo. App.
- Scheime v. Holzfaster, 40 Colo. App. 539, 580 P.2d 402 (Colo.App.), 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- First Judicial District Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Foundation, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Bradley, Campbell, & Carney, P.C., Partner, 1972 to 1994
- Colorado Supreme Court Justice William H. Erickson, Law Clerk, 1971 to 1972